The new generation facial peel can provide beautiful results! Safe for all skin types (1-6)
- Little to no downtime
- Only the VI Peel is safe to use on the eye area, neck, chest and hands
- Great for reversing sun damage and the signs of aging
- Can improve skin tone and texture
- Highly effective in treating hyper pigmentation including melasma
- Excellent for clearing acne and improving acne scars
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
CLINICAL STUDY REVEALS REMARKABLE RESULTS WITH VI PEEL
Vitality Institute Medical Products completed an intense clinical study hosted by the esteemed International Research Services, Inc. The evaluation studied the safety and effectiveness of Vitality Institute Medical Products VI Peel Facial Peel. Participants were carefully selected based on a variety of skin types and various levels of wrinkles and fine lines. Progress was thoroughly examined by trained professionals utilizing comprehensive visual observations and advanced instrumental analysis.
After four weeks of closely-monitored use, we’re pleased to announce that International Research Services, Inc. concluded the following:
- After close examination, VI Peel was determined to be completely safe within intended use.
- Crow’s Feet line improvements were “statistically significant for the spacing parameter, and trendwise (directionally) significant for five additional parameters.”
- Fine Lines & Wrinkle improvements were “statistically significant. Overall, the changes were in the direction of smoother fine line texture, i.e., decreases from baseline for Rz, Shadows and NumWr.”
- Up to 71% of participants reported a significant improvement in “improved fine lines” and “skin suppleness.”
- Signs of minor irritation decreased quickly after participants used the VI Peel.
- Participants rapidly showed a reduction in melanin content and increase in collagen content.
- Just two weeks after VI Peel use, participants showed a hemoglobin increase, suggesting increased blood flow to the treated areas.